Amyloplast is an oxidized starch having a range of viscosity and fluidity to suit the requirement of paper processing in the application of surface sizing.
- Sizing of all types of paper
- Improves the oil absorbency quality of paper.
- Imparts extra smoothness.
- Printability improves to a great extent.
|Appearance||White to creamy white granular powder|
|Mositure||10-12 % max|
|pH (10% aqueous solution)||5 – 7|
|Ash (on SB)||3.0 % max|
|Cold water soluble||5 % max|
(20% paste at 50°C)
|ISO Brightness||90 min.|
* Viscosity can be adjusted as per the customer requirement