Carbojet usage in yarn sizing reduces use of synthetic polymer in large proportions such as PVA, polyester resins, etc. This eco-friendly product provides higher adhesion strength, high film strength and elongation, ease of desizing and lower inventory loss. Carbojet provides immense benefits in pre-treatment and subsequent processes.
- Yarn sizing
- Elimination/Reduction of synthetic polymers likePVA and Polyester resins
- Higher adhesion strength
- High film strength & elongation
- Ease of desizing
- Higher TEGEWA
- Improved Dye Expression ratio
- Lower effluent treatment cost
- Lower invisible losses
- Lower inventories.
|Appearance||White to off white granular, fine powder, free from any extraneous matter|
|Moisture||%||10.0 % max.|
|pH (10% aq. Solun.)||7.0 – 8.5|
|BTRA Viscosity* (5 % paste, 90°C,)||Sec.||8-12|
|Paste Characteristics||–||Highly Dispersed, non corrosive and Stable for longer period|
|Toxicity||–||No health hazard at normal handling.|
* Viscosity can be adjusted as per customer requirement.