Bondex FD-80 is an intermediate product between starch and sugars derived from starch.
- Textile: For finishing (crisp organdy)
- Adhesives: For binding other ingredients
- Fire works: For paper to paper adhesive and lined cardboard boxes
- Foundry: For good core binding
- Pharmaceutical : As a carbohydrate nutrient source in the preparation of certain antibiotics by fermentation. They are used in a situation of slow assumable polysaccharides in contrast to a readily assimilable carbohydrate such as glucose.
- Others: As binder for watercolor, mineral aggregates, insecticides, briquettes and so on
- Nutritional source
|Particle Size||To pass through 100 mesh|
|Moisture||10 % max|
|Cold water solubles||45% (For Textiles)
70% (For Adhesives)
80% (For Fireworks)
(as ml of N/10 NaOH per 100 g)
|Ash contents||1.0 % max|
|Reducing sugars as dextrose||4.0%|